Re: Car Cover

To: jamdav@woodward.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:35:54 EDT
Hi Jim,
If you look up the covercraft website, so I don't have the URL, but they sell
seconds, which means they might be label wrong or label on back instead of
front, anyway, I got the Techilon (sp) covers, the real good ones for $40.00
each!  I got two and the only thing I can see wrong was the "front" stencil
was on the inside.  Had the covers for about five years and they in great
shape.  Check it out.
Best regards
Jim Holewka
69 TR6