Re: Stuck Head

To: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>, 6 pack
Subject: Re: Stuck Head
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:21:28 -0800 (PST)
  Dan

  On of the things I have used in the past is to use
compressed air.  If you have access to an air
compressor and fittings to thread into the spark plug
hole, slowly increase your regulator.  Usually it
won't need 90 psi of pressure before the head pops.
Saying that, if all the nuts are loose but not all
completely removed.

  Dale

http://auctions.yahoo.com/