Frame paint

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Frame paint
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:29:59 EST
I have my frame striped to the bones and had new trailing arms frame sections
and breast plates installed. I then sand blasted the frame and now am giving
it a complete coat of POR15. My question is - I want to put a coat of paint
on the POR15 to protect it from the UV light. what would be the correct paint
to use. Has anyone else used the por15 and then painted it? what were your
results.

Mark Johnson
Cincinnati Ohio with not so happy wife due to paint fumes in the house