Something unusual

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Something unusual
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:25:12 -0500
Folks, since I now have a TR 6 that seems to start when I want it to
there seems to be a new problem arising.
I'll be driving along, a stop light turns red, I apply brakes & there is
a noticable shake or shimmy and the car pulls to the left (driver) side.
Another odd sound is also rearing it's ugly head.  With the top up and
driving slowly around my uneven yard I hear a rubbing/squeaking sound
back where the right rear shock/wheel is.  I put my hand on the
upholstered area where the top folds into the car when lowered and could
feel something going on.  Nothing clunking there just
rubbing/squeaking.  Shock absorber?  The car has had the rear shock
conversion done.  For what it's worth.
Just thought I would check with y'all.
John Summers