addendum to soft brake pedal query

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: addendum to soft brake pedal query
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:24:53 EDT
I thought that I should add that the brake fade is not as noticable today, as
the fading seems to occur now (with temps back up to 55) less often; i.e.,
about two or three times during the day (going to and from work this morning
when it faded, and then a 60 mile highway trip where it did not fade at all,
even in city driving at my destination)).  One pump on the brake after the
fade to the floor always has restored normal braking.  Thoughts?
               Bob Pierson