re-rich

To: <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>, <TomRJade@aol.com>
Subject: re-rich
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:14:44 -0500
Something else to think about.......

If, or when you have installed a different cam, or raised the compression,
or even a gear change, It is a good Idea to have the distributor recurved.

I had mine checked out, and recurved to the specs from cam card, gear ratio,
and compression.
It was tested,and given a clean bill of health though 6000 rpm .... In my
mind this was 40.00 dollars well spent.

If you don't know that your float levels are matched and set to within there
envelope of spec, high or low, or open & close.
You will always wonder !!!!

On this next tip I cannot speak from experience, but from what I have heard
over the years is........ NEW RINGS DON'T LIKE TO BE BATHED

As far as anything that would be to early to be doing, It would be hard
excelleration with
less than 350 on a fresh plant.

DON