Floor Panel Replacement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor Panel Replacement
From: Jltr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:03:44 EDT
Listers,

I've purchased a 73 TR6 that due to damage to driveshaft tunnel allowed water
to enter car and cause rust damage to both side floor panels.  I've purchased
replacements from TRF and would appreciate any guidance listers could
provide.  Is it best to replace entire panel or just the damaged
sections(driver's side is pretty much shot)?  Any suggestions on best method
to remove existing panels.  The rust on this car is limited only to the floor
panels; the sills and frame are rust free.

Thanks,

Jim Lynch
CF136U