Rust prevention

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rust prevention
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintasmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:09:05 -0400
My car has undercoating, and two coats of paint (recent) + clearcoat. But
there are little points around the car that I worry about becoming potential
rust spots. These would include the screw holes mounting the mirrors and
luggage rack, and the seam along the top of the side body panels. Can I do
anything to help prevent these from becoming problems, other than only drive
on crystal clear days? The car is a daily driver, so I want to do whatever I
can to protect it. I saw Waxoyl advertised, but I've never used it. Any
advice?

Thanks,
Mark Creamer
76 TR6