CLUTCH / FEST

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: CLUTCH / FEST
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:33:55 -0500
Someone on the list pointed out a great article on clutches written by a
member of the Minnesota Triumphs Car Club in which it was pointed out
that Borg & Beck pressure plates may not be the way to go, and advised
to use the Laycock instead

I Confess.... It was I

 I suggest you make contact with the author of this subject, and I could try
and do so over the weekend, or at the next meeting.

There is some other information of a more enthusiastic kind on this site
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/5316/index.html

This is something worth looking at ,    ..... even if you can't make it.

DON