Dick Taylor interview

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Dick Taylor interview
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:02:50 EDT
Hey guys and gals...check out the enlightening and well done interview of our
mentor and inspiration, Dick Taylor in issue no. 3 of the 6-Pack magazine, The
 Triumph TR6 & TR250.  I received my issue yesterday here in Iowa, and was
delighted to be able to put a face with the guy we all revere (and maybe
envy?) for his insights and knowledge re our beloved TR6s.  Dick has been the
"supercharger " of technical info. for many of us, who far too often scratch
our heads while bending over the fenders of our toys, all the time trying not
to show too much butt crack to passerbys or look stupid while our cars
backfire and sass us. I think you will get a kick out of this
interview...Mike did a fine job in enabling us to visualize and maybe
understand the meaning of the phrase "TR6 authority", when applied to Dick.
Congratulations, Mike, and a hearty thank you to Dick for being gracious
enough to grant us a look into his achievements and personal experiences.
                   Bob Pierson ,  74 1/2