Heater fan motor

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Heater fan motor
From: "John Truttman" <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:48:25 -0700
Hi Dan,

I bought your book, and have enjoyed looking through it. I'm just beginning
to really get into it, and diagnose a problem. But in the meantime, I wanted
to ask you about an upgrade item not mentioned in your book. What would it
take to put a high-CFM heater fan into the TR6? It would be nice to have a
brisk, hot-air blast on chilly mornings with the top down. As it is now, I
can barely make out a reluctant whine and whir of the tired old motor, and
detect only a hint of increased air flow. Any suggestions?

Best regards/John Truttman/74TR6/Santa Cruz, CA