Re: Welcome home to our new 24-year-old baby + Question #1 (as a new own

To: mcreamer@cinci.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welcome home to our new 24-year-old baby + Question #1 (as a new owner)
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:02:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/00 7:38:18 PM, mcreamer@cinci.rr.com writes:

<< ...which brings me to new owner question Numero Uno: The wipers won't
return
to home position when turned off. I can gently push them back down, but
after they run, they simply stop in the far left operating position. Normal?
Not normal but fixable?

Thanks for any insights. Hope to meet many of you at the TRials.

Mark and Stacey Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO >>

Hi Mark, Stacey,
Congrats!!  Well it's not normal, but normal and of course anything came be
fixed.. I hope you got that.  The wipers are not "parking"  either in the
switch or the motor cap.  Hope to see you at the Trials and check out the 6.
Best regards
Jim Holewka
Wayne N.J.