Redline oil

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Redline oil
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:48:23 -0400
Ryan:

I use Redline 10W/40 and have no complaints...some people say synthetics
leak more, but my car leaks no matter what type of oil I use!

I use straight GL-4 in the tranny (as I posted earlier, I found a
five-gallon bucket of this at a truck/tractor supply store, a Valvoline
product called Ford Tractor Lube).  I know Moss sells a Red line
transmission lube, and I do believe its their MT-90 product which you
reference in your posting.  I believe that a Red Line technical person
recommended this product when I called them a while back.

By the way DIck, that's the September Issue of R&T with the white-backed
'6 on the contents page, but I'm sure our black rear valence advocate has
emailed you direct at this point. He's starting a poison-pen-letter
campaign to R&T as we speak!

Don - can't promise you barloads full of female softball players;
however, Trials 2000 in Rockford Illinois will be 6-PACKs premier annual
event.... you are all invited come out and join us if you can!

Matt Mullin, 6-PACK National Chairman
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.