Re: "Last TR6"

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Last TR6"
From: "The Brinkers" <thebrinkers@home.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:45:27 -0400
Listers,
I need your help.  Quite some time ago, I remember reading a magazine or
book about the history of the TR6.  In the book, there was a picture of the
last TR6 produced coming off of the assembly line in Coventry.  In the
picture, employees who worked on the line were standing around the car.  I
thought I remembered the caption under the picture describe the car as being
brown.  This is what Matt was refering to the other day.
Does anyone know what book or magazine this picture may be shown?

Mike Brinker