Re: Part Source Info

To: TR6@vigoris.net (John Phillips)
Subject: Re: Part Source Info
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
John---The latest TRF flyer came in the mail a few days ago. On of their
"specials" is the Robbins Top. The deluxe one with the zip-down rear
window, reflective stripe and choice of four colors is reduced $100,
down to $290. The "economy" Robbins that has everything but the
reflective stripes goes for $200, or a savings of $70. I have always
been satisfied with the fit, looks and wear of the Robbins. The one on
my '73 has been on since 1984, and is just now beginning to show its
age. I'm going for the one without the stripes, and will have a local
top shop install this one, also.

Dick T.
L.A.