Miata Seats

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata Seats
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
  Dick, Joe, and List.

  Does anyone know how I might obtain a copy of the
article about the
Miata
Seats?  Who prints "TR Action" is it a club
newsletter?  Does anyone
have a
copy to fax or e-mail.  I have been looking to do this
exact conversion
for
some time but the local junkyard wants $200 per seat
and I don't want
shell out that kind of money to find that the swap
requires
considerable
modification.  Any help will be appreciated.

  Thank all of you for the info on the Miata seats.  I
to would like to have a copy of that article if it is
available.  If not tell me how to obtain back issues
of the magazine.

  Thanks again

=====
tpdwinch@yahoo.com