Re: spline lock

To: 6packlist <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spline lock
From: Wayne Whippo <WayneWhippo@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:03:59 -0400
Ed, when I rebuilt my half-shafts last year one of the female spline ends
had a cap that came off when I was sand blasting it. It appeared to me that
the cap had been home-made out of a piece of sheet metal as it was not cut
to an exact circle. It had been glued with some kind of yellow-rubbery
glue.
I used some JB weld to epoxy it back on. Looks like you could do the same
to yours.