Tranny conversion

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny conversion
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 09:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
    Ken

    I know that this is old, it came back as an error.
 I have a different site to try.

>   If you receive the " British Car " magazine, there
is an ad in the back that gives some information on
the company that sells this conversion.  If not here
is a link to Colin Dray in New Zealand that sells it.

>There is a guy here in NZ producing the conversion
>kits.  More info
>on...
>
>http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/triump2k.htm   The
>prices are in $NZ
>($1.00
>NZ is approx $0.55 US).
>
>   There was a fellow in the mid west that was going
to be a distributor but I don't know if he every
became
>one.  His name is Chad Jester.  All I have left is
his
>phone number, 316 221 9273.

=====
tpdwinch@yahoo.com