72 TR6 FS

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 TR6 FS
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:46:54 EDT
Hi all,

I am selling my 1972 TR6 project, and I thought I'd give the people on the
6-Pack list first dibs on this car before I advertise it any further.

Here's the deal:

First of all, I live in Northern Indiana.  The car is a "fairly" freshly
painted (non-original white w/ black interior) '72 TR6 that is in very
good condition.  The interior is out of the car, the engine has been torn
apart, and the head has been upgraded to a no-lead head by a local
performance shop.  The body has been assembled, but the bonnet is loose
until the engine is replaced.  Transmission is out of the car and seems to
be in good condition, but I have not opened it up to look at it.  Red line
tires are mounted on the original wheels.

I bought this car as an abandoned restoration project, with high hopes of
finishing it.  The car has had two very good owners before me, and it was
always garaged.  I have a copy of the original window sticker, sold new at
a local dealership.  As it turns out, I've decided to sell it to someone
who can finish putting it back together and use it.  With another British
car project in the works, and kids nearing college age, I just can't see
getting to it in the near future.  There are approximately $3,500.00 to
$4,000.00 worth of brand new parts included with the car.  The new parts
are still in their packages and they include; front spoiler, dual header,
dual exhaust, dual downdraught Webber kit with manifold, new wheel trim
rings, brand new head lamp buckets, new top (installed), Body trim,
hardware, emblems, and most of engine parts needed for the rebuild.  A
fairly complete list is available upon request.

I am asking $6,000 for the car, which includes the new parts.

Scott Helms
Trmgafun@aol.com
CC 85189U