Overly Fast speedometer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Overly Fast speedometer
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:47:25 -0400
My early 69 TR6 speedo also registers surprisingly fast...I've never looked
into the matter, but it's a non-OD with early TR6 gearing and shows 70mph
at 3K...other people following me say I'm really running about 60 mph or
so.  Although the speedo came with the car in 1991 and is an early speedo
design, I can't say whether or not it's been changed by a DPO.