Bucking TR6

To: "'6pack-digest@autox.team.net'" <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bucking TR6
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 21:32:47 -0400
Recently I went Auto Crossing. I noticed when gunning the engine I would
loose power just like as if the car was out of gas, then it would buck
and zoom down the track only to buck again. This got on my nerves after
a while. I took a break and after lunch found that the car raced well
with no bucking on the first run, but the next three runs the bucking
started again. I am assuming that this is due to the rising temp of the
engine while waiting in line for the start. I would let it stay running
even though there would be about a five minute wait. When I go for day
trips I have never have this problem. When I rev the car at a stand
still there is no hesitation under normal conditions.  I have I believe
everything well set up and all my hoses and vacuum lines are tight. Does
anyone have the answer or the solution to the problem? I bet Dick Taylor
does!