RE: Heater plenum drain hose

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater plenum drain hose
From: "Riddle, Mark" <riddlem@ciitech.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 10:30:02 -0400
Rick,

Yes the drain tube position is original, and it is a potential problem if:

1 you do not clean out the debris that tends to gather in this cavity
(splash from the front tires)
2 you do not replace the blanking plates and seals when they get ratty.

At the bottom of the cavity the body work is formed to provide channels for
the moisture to drain thru to the road below and if these get leaves and
trash blocking them the result is rust.

the moral of the story is "KEEP EM CLEAN"

Mark
72' TR-6
riddlem@ciitech.com