Heater plenum drain hose

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater plenum drain hose
From: "Rick Patton" <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 00:29:00 -0400
Hi,

Well I'm now deep into body work on my 75. It started out as replacing the
floors and sills but will now likely include the rear fenders as well. I
have just removed the front fender and found that the heater plenum drain
hose emties into the space betweem the inner and outer fenders. Could this
be original? The hose protrudes about three inches into the cavity. Dumping
the water into this semi sealed cavity sure looks like a formula for rust.

I have been taking pictures as things progress. So far it looks like an
autopsy.

Rick
75 Delft