2000-register

Re: clutch bleeding problems??

To: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>,
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding problems??
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:58:15 +1300
My method for what it is worth...

Find a large syringe, such as has been used in a hospital operating
theatre - knowing a friendly theatre nurse helps here...

Fill the syringe with brake fuid, attache a tube from the syring to the
blled nipple on the slave cylinder. Open the beed nipple and slowly push the
fluid (ad air) up to the master cylinder. Close the bleed nipple, detach the
tube and check the clutch for correct operation.

Works for me...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D