2000-register

Re: clutch bleeding problems??

To: "Dave W" <dw_triumph@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding problems??
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:50:37 +1000
I've used this Method when-ever I 've not had a pressure bleeder available
to me

undo the plastic/steel line from the bulk-head * hang the slave off its
mount, so it all flows "down-hill" without humps & bumps

"loosen "  the fitting at the m'cyl and walk away for a while-this should be
just enough release any trapped air that bubbles up to the fitting

tighten the fitting  & refit the slave mount

make sure the bleed screw is on top of the slave

start again

is the spring broken in the master cyl??

Terry O'Beirne

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///