2000-register

Re : Standard Triumph Marque Day, Gaydon, July 4th

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re : Standard Triumph Marque Day, Gaydon, July 4th
From: necro@maverick.mcc.ac.uk (Russell Tweed)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:41:20 +0100 (BST)
As a subscript to what John said, I'd like to add my twopenneth about
Gaydon:

Is it common for cars to 'tantrum' when forced to leave events such as
this early? I've had nothing fail for almost two years on my 2500S, but
within 20 minutes of leaving Gaydon at about 2pm I had a split fuel hose
AND a puncture leaving me to limp 200 miles home on the spare!

Such is life!

-Russ

               "Bother" said Pooh, and launched an air strike.