vtr

Re: Issue #71

To: Jim Mills <mills@mail.islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: Issue #71
From: Kenneth Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 09:51:49 -0400
Cc: vtr@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Jim Mills wrote:

> I am hearing from my TR neighbors in Washington state that they received
> issue #71 some time ago. Is there something wrong with my mail, or is it
> just late being mailed to Canada?

Jim,

  Others may have already replied to you off the list, but just
in case nobody else has, I figured I would...

  TVT #71 was mailed out at the beginning of May, and surely should
have reached you by the beginning of June.  I've forwarded your
query on to Bill Lynn (VTR Membership Secretary) to ensure that
you haven't been inadvertantly dropped from the membership database.
You may want to correspond with Bill directly (triumphtr2@aol.com)
to verify that your mailing address is correct in our listings.

  In any case, TVT #72 is now going to press, and should be mailed
out around August 10th, so you should expect to receive it in the
August 14-28 time frame.

--ken
VTR English Channel Editor

--