vtr

1972 TR6 For Sale

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1972 TR6 For Sale
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:55:28 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, vtr@Autox.Team.Net, british-car@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,
I am selling my 1972 TR6 because I have no where to work on the car and I am
not able to do the work it needs.  The particulars are as follows;
1972 TR6 Damson Red
Everything works, engine is strong, oil pressure is consistantly around 40-50.
Needs body work.  ( rockers, rear valence, left front fender )
I have a line on a body shell to take care of the rockers, floor, and rear
valence.
I also have three fenders ( 2 front and 1 rear )
I am located just outside Chicago.
If you have any questions please contact me via email or at (847) 361-3374
I am asking $1700.00
Thanks
Nikki