vtr

Re: [Fwd: hi i need some advice on my tr6]

To: John Henry <lastsix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: hi i need some advice on my tr6]
From: william@mustang.parsippany.sgi.com (Bill Silvershein)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:01:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sounds to me like you might have fried your ignition module, that, or you have
a short in the wiring harness, and the extra amperage coming from the marine
battery was just enough to burn through the insulation......Hope this is
helpful.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

--
William E. Silvershein                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
Phone:973-299-5735                            300 Interpace Parkway

The Borg Collective - The most fun you can have without caffine.