vtr

[Fwd: hi i need some advice on my tr6]

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <>, "vtr@autox.team.net" <>
Subject: [Fwd: hi i need some advice on my tr6]
From: John Henry <lastsix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 20:23:56 -0600
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Any one have any ideas on this one?
--- Begin Message ---
To: lastsix@Earthlink.net
Subject: hi i need some advice on my tr6
From: FFfutbal@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:27:33 EST
ok this is fair stupid but my batterie was leaking on my tr6 so i remover it
and placed in it a marine deep cycle batterie in it it started but a little
line of smoke came out from the behind the sterring wheel and the little black
vent on th hood just a tiny bite when i turn it on it goes click clik then
nothing whats wrong what should i do  any help or info will be much
appreciated thank you for your time if u dont know what it is would u it its
not to much trouble ask somone in your club who may or give me there email
address

--- End Message ---