vtr

Re: Insurance for TR6

To: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance for TR6
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:21:27 -0400
Cc: "VTR List" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Jack;

My agent couldn't find anything for me either. He is not my agent anymore.

I have my Triumphs insured through Great American. This is a limited use
collector car policy which costs a fraction of what you are paying and
sounds like what you need. I just added my "new" TR8 to the policy this
morning. Angela Anthony  brokers these types of policies for an agent in New
Jersey - is a Triumph collector herself. Call her at 908-757-8343 and ask
her for a quote.

Joe Laurito
Central PA Triumph Club