vtr

Rallye Info

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rallye Info
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 10:04:02 -0600
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Rallye types,
   I am looking for some information on time, speed, distance rallye's. Are
there any websites inside (or outside) the VTR that help in explaining how
they work and how to organize one? Seeing how this is usually an event at
the national convention some of our members would like to learn how to be
more competitive in this type of rallye.
   The Hill Country Triumph Club has great year round driving and would be
interested in trying something else other than a gimick.
Any help in this endevour will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L