[Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Summer Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Summer Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Summer everyone :-)

Over the weekend I had some time to make a few updates to the web site - we had
a gathering of Lotus Sevens (and a couple Caterhams) last month so there's a
report with photos for that.

Did you miss out on that last SCCA Seven that was offered for sale? Had the
money in hand but it was sold when you got to it? Really wish it had been a
road car? Well, believe it or not, another SCCA Seven is being offered for
sale, so don;'t miss another chance at it!

Another couple of updates on restoration projects rounds out the offering this
time, so enjoy!

AND, if anyone happens to have any trailer space going from Northern New Jersey
area to anywhere near Michigan, I'm looking for a ride for a fiberglass hard
top for my latest 7... a TR7 :-))) please contact me off list with condolences
or if you can help with the transport - Thanks!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org