Re: [Vintage-race] Verizon cell service at VIR

To: Jonathan Einhorn <einhornlawoffice@gmail.com>, twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Verizon cell service at VIR
From: Mack McCormack <mccormackrr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Jon:

Yes, you are correct. Also Summit Point and Mosport.  I included all four in my
email to Verizon.  We'll see what happens.  The more people that tell them, the
more likely something will change.  Can't hurt, might help.  Worth a try.

Mack

Jonathan Einhorn <einhornlawoffice@gmail.com> wrote: Just to let you know that
Verizon doesn't have service at Lime Rock or in that part of Connecticut,
nothwithstanding their advertising.
 jon einhorn
 BJ8 etc.