Re: [Vintage-race] (no subject)

To: mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com, ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] (no subject)
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:53:05 EDT
I raced at VIR this weekend--there were 22 or more cars in my class  (B), a
like or larger number in Vintage C and decent fields in all the other  groups,
including that for Muscle cars which were billed as the  feature.  Also
Vintage Karts.  I had a great time despite the 100  degree heat, though during
the
feature race I almost hit a deer at the top  of the climbing esses.  Many
racers said they were planning on being at  Beaverun and PVGP.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 6/8/2008 10:33:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,