Re: [Vintage-race] A-H 50th Anniversary

To: <TomD4760@aol.com>, <bob@harringtonphoto.ca>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] A-H 50th Anniversary
From: "Roger Sieling" <Roger.Sieling@telesistech.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:15:46 -0500
Tom,

Since I load my race tool box from my regular shop box, I have a list of
the race tool box contents. When I went to Mosport a few years ago, I
also had some general lists of some fo the spares boxes which I improved
and I copied the warrenty cards from my camera, included on one list the
serial number of my generator, the registration of my Honda pitbike and
even the license and vacination record copies for our dog. Passports
weren't an issue then, but we copied the front pages of our passports
too. Today they are both expired and I don't know if they would be
required. With all this preparation, we never were asked for anything
other than drivers license going into Canada or coming home.

When we used to do stage rallies, I can remember one nasty crossing
where we had some general spares and tool lists, but they weren't
accepted, so we were stopped for a long period detailing the lists until
some senior official saw what we were doing and put a stop to it. If you
are prepared, you'll breeze right through.

Roger