RE: La Boa II

To: "'Peter Krause'" <pkrause@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: La Boa II
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:13:27 -0400
This was not Rick Cook's car. Rick bought his car much earlier than '97.
Rick's car was the Anderson Special built by Vern Anderson of suburban
Chicago. Mr. Anderson had built an earlier special so I guess I should say
it was the Anderson Spl. Mk II. Mr. Anderson had a stoke at a very young age
and, though the car was finished, he never raced it. When Rick bought it he
had all of the usual problems of sorting out a new race car. He eventually
turned it into a VERY FAST machine. Rick sold it a few years ago to somebody
in California and we have never seen it mentioned in any race
results......out there in somebody's garage is a very fast car that was
among the last of the front engine specials.