Re: Brakes

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Brakes
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:15:53 -0700
Depends on whether you want/need to stay vintage correct or
want the brakes to work better....8-)

What brakes are you running?  Stock, Lincoln, or ???

I run the Lincoln front brake setup on my 67 Shelby TA (Boss 302
Trans Am brake kit)  With good pads and rotors they work well.
But I also have rear disks which are stock 67 fronts adapted
to the rear with a bolt on bracket.  No dartyness at all.

--

Regards