Re: Brakes

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Brakes
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:36:23 -0500
John, some years back I was called upon to do tire testing at Riverside
in a very well prepared 67 B production mustang.  I was most unhappy
with the braking on the vehicle.  Simply put, not enough brakes at the
end of the back straight at riverside going into the boiler plate wall
at turn 6.

I suspect that improved pads and linings should help, but it may be that
the car still has better power and handling that brakes.

contact Vic Edelbrock.  He raceds a very well prepd vintage Mustang and
should be able to refer you to a good source.

Larry Dent