Re: CHARLIE GIBSON

To: <JAshburne@aol.com>, <autorace@september8th.com>,
Subject: Re: CHARLIE GIBSON
From: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:47:21 -0500
One of the true tireless champions of Vintage Racing and a gentleman as
well.  All that knew Charlie will morn his passing.  The sport has suffered
a great loss and the Vintage community will be a far poorer place without
him.  We grieve along with his family and close friends who are in our
thoughts and prayers this sad day.

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA

website:  http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-nobozos