Re: Newbie

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:03:35 -0400
You can start with the Autopower roll bar of appropriate thickness (in SCCA
GCR, by car weight) and add as required.  However, the comment offer by
"Jack" is true - the roll bar must extend 2" above the driver's helmet.
This is an SCCA restriction but almost all other Vintage organizations go by
the same rule as they have to buy track insurance too.  With this in mind,
you might want to find someone local to you that's reputable and willing to
spend some time measuring twice and cutting/welding once.

Good luck to you!

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA

website:  http://www.netcom.com./~nobozos/