Re: Indiana sprint car info?

To: <PaceCars@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Indiana sprint car info?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:32:22 -0500
having just sat with gordon white(owns the world speed record tavis offy
sprinter) and a number of other nifty guys like mr L. (linn or lynn my
dyslexia is giving me fits on the proper spelling of his first name!)
paxton (sprint car hall of famer) and bruce larson at the AACA's annual
meeting in philly saturday i'd say if you contacted gordon he might be able
to direct your inquiry to either mr. paxton or possibly someone from that
geographic area who was involved in circle track racing that would remember
or know a present day connection to the builder and the car's history.
try emailing gordon at :
gewhite@crosslink.net
if that does not work i have mr. paxton's shop number here somewhere and a
few other noteable sprint car guys who might have run against that car when
it was new.
hope that helps?
chuck christ
that darn orange saab!  :)