RE: Indiana sprint car info?

To: <PaceCars@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Indiana sprint car info?
From: "Rick Yocum" <rickyocum@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:08:55 -0800
Harold,

Visit this page and send Jim a note.  He'll probably know who to contact to
get history ont he car.

http://www.angelfire.com/wv/racerjim/extra1.html

And for everyone else, this is a neat old sprint-oriented page.  Jim
Carmichael has devoted a ton of time to compile a lot of racing history for
roundy-round fans.

Rick Yocum

66 Nova TransAm

PS  If you find another oldsprinter, give me a shout.  I have that on my
list.