Re: Powder coating question

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Powder coating question
From: "Brian Anderson" <wcmultralite@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:46:08 -0600
Hi Steven,
Most aftermarket oil pans come power coated, usually just the
outside surface. It will definatly hold up to the heat in most cases,
except headers. Then go for ceramic coating. The finish of the powder
coating is as good as the company doing it. We have everything we
can coated, from our chassis to valve covers. The coater we use
did coatings for the space shuttle and has more knowledge than most
on the subject. There are many types of finishes and colors available
in the coatings, so picking one may take some time.
Jerre
http://www.wcmultralite.com