Re: Transponders

To: dmeadow@juno.com, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Transponders
From: CooperS66@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:32:47 EST
I just ordered a Transponder from AMB direct.  The price was $260.  I asked
them about potential shortages this coming spring.  They did not believe they
would have any problem filling all orders.

They are in the process of updating the Tranx260.  It will function as does
the current model but will be packaged slightly differently.

Flounder:

If you would rather not send me the banner, just keep it until Blackhawk.  I
assume you will be there in the spring.  Since there will be new pavement, I
imagine there will be a great turnout.

Tim Webb
#24 Cooper S