RE: glasses and a hot lap...

To: pkrause@attglobal.net, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: glasses and a hot lap...
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:03:41 -0500
Peter,

Are you racing at the VDCA fianl at Roebling Rd? Will you be doing any track
familiarisation walks etc? Been at least 5 years since I've been there and I
never did get the 4-5-6 right in the Eleven. We are adding 500 sq ft onto
the house and very busy w/ that, but trying to squeeze in one last race,
since I quit after Waterford in August this year to concentrate on the
house. If we make it, it will be w/ the 20/22 FJr. that you've never seen.
I'm serious enough to have made hotel reservations, but until I do a leak
down this weekend, I'll not send in the entry.

I hear Alex is pulling the plug after this one. Wish it weren't so, but w/
no event overlap and publicity, VDCA would never grow.

Roger