Re: visit

To: <Gael.Regent@daimlerchrysler.com>, <owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: visit
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:17:43 -0400
we have been invited to come in 2004 with a 2 car saab model 93 sedan team.
efforts are in the works as i write to do this .   we were invited to
participate this year and did not have the time or resources to prepare in
time.
yes!  a 2 saab vintage racing team at lemans for the classic!  sponsors and
corperate sponsorship are getting lined up right now for that event.   the
logistics of shipping 2 cars and the spares for a vintage team is
astronomical!  but we are proceeding with preperations!   updates to follow!

chuck orange saab 93F #25
vintage saab racing group