Re: 2001 SCCA laguna seca race photos

To: "Stan Hanks" <stan@tta.com>, <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 2001 SCCA laguna seca race photos
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:06:30 -0500
There are photogs (that shall remain anonymous) that are real pricks when it
comes to sending unsolicited proofs.

Others are very cool, and never had a problem with them.

Some manage to have prints for you (or proofs to order from) at the track on
Sunday that you can buy on the spot.

I think the unsolicited proofs in the mail with an invoice is quite
presumptuous, and if that's the way they want to run their business, need to
consider it a business cost. There are lots of fuzzy  lines between business
and pleasure when it comes to our sport...

WST
(my .02, and I'm gonna bill you for it even though you didn't ask...)