Re: Transport Needed

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transport Needed
From: Norm <nsdec@att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:36:40 -0500
We had the same dilemma (I think) on my Devin and an enterprising shop
solved the problem.  Unfortunately I don't have great shots of the
tonneau (and the car is in the Poconos not here) but here's one:
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=8325907&photoID=30751409&security=PFYbAXqCAX
(if the URL wraps you can cutnpaste or drop starting with &photoID= )
then select the last picture)

The roll bar's points are at the end of the "flaps" with vinyl sewn
around them;  the brace has a zippered slit leading to it from the
rear.  Also I posted a couple pix to alt.binaries.pictures.autos which
show a bit better how we got around the roll cage on the Devin;  look
for Subject:  1964 Devin, or Ontologist as the poster.
Norm  (also, there were pre-existing snaps on the car already which made
the decision easier :-)

--
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
--Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes