CSRG Dues IMPORTANT

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: CSRG Dues IMPORTANT
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:57:32 EST
Fellow listers....I know I said I would not post anything further on CSRG
Election issues, but his is an important urgent matter that impacts CSRG
members directly.  Please acccept my apologies and bear with me.  I have just
learned that the CSRG Board DOES NOT presently have the ability to raise your
dues, even though they have already billed you for them.

CSRG members should have received a billing notice from CSRG that your dues
have increased 100%!  YOU SHOULD IGNORE THIS NOTICE.  This increase is ONLY
EFFECTIVE if the By-laws amendment in your voting package passes.  CSRG's
Board does not yet have the the power to increase your dues.  Their billing
you for increased dues prior to having the ability to do so is a most
inappropriate and deceptive practice, in my opinion.  My recommendation is
that you vote against the By-laws amendment, and only send in a check for
$50, the present and still effective annual dues, if you wish to renew.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen